Printed roll labels in any shape, size and finish for products or any other purpose
High-res Xeikon printing for razor sharp detail and beautiful colour
We guarantee to beat any like-for-like quote and offer free USA & worldwide shipping
With roll labels, it’s about the way they are supplied
Unlike sheets or other methods of supply, the customized labels are kept on a ribbon of backing paper which is then spooled around a cardboard tube core. In our case, we use a 2.9921 inch (76mm) core as standard which can be adjusted if necessary.
This method of supply is particularly useful in three scenarios:
1). Hand application
When applying labels to products or other items, the rolls can be hung on an apparatus and then be easily pulled down as the labels are removed. Any leftover backing paper can then be ripped off and disposed of. Alternatively, some set ups have the backing paper being fed into a trash can under the worker’s table.
2). Mechanical application of labels on rolls
Automatic label applicators, particularly when part of a larger assembly line, will require labels supplied on rolls. These will be loaded up and then the machine will pull the ribbon of labels through as they’re applied to each product on the line.
3). General distribution
Labels and stickers on rolls can often be better for general distribution. For example, handing them out. It keeps them impact with one “unit” containing potentially thousands of stickers, so you don’t have to deal with holding dozens of sheets.
- Any shape and size, right down to the exact millimeter or fraction of an inch
- Custom shapes available with laser cutting
- Polypropylene vinyl – waterproof, UV resistant and safe for the outside of any packaging
- Paper – more cost-effective and food-safe even for direct food contact
- FDA-approved food-safe toners
- Opaque, clear, metallic and textured paper materials available
- Supplied on rolls, sheets or individually cut
- Optional specifications such as core sizes, labels per roll and spacing available
- Suitable for hand or mechanical application
- Upload your artwork, or our in-house graphics dept can create a free design for you
- Multi-design bulk orders available for multiple stickers/labels per product
- Free shipping available in the USA and worldwide